Question of the Day: What is your favorite holiday? Why?

I love holidays, all of them ... especially the ones that merit a day off work. I loved the holidays that bring family together. Personally I guess I have a dead heat between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.

SouthernLady7

Asked by SouthernLady7 at 11:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Holidays are nice, i like all of them. but the best one isn't the holiday, it's the days leading up to the holiday. it's Thanksgiving. I love it cuz it's the perfect time of year to make pumpkin pies, take the kids to the pumpkin patch, it's not to hot, not to cold, watch the Thanksgiving day parade, have tons of arts and crafts to do with the kids, ect. others would say spend time with family, but i do that more than enough out of the whole year, since we just moved back and both my family and in laws live in driving distance.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:19 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Christmas is my favorite holiday. Christmas time is truly the most wonderful time of the year and it's all about giving back and family!:)
    smokeybear

Answer by smokeybear at 11:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I am big fan of Halloween :)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Every other year it's Thanksgiving because that's when i get to see almost ALL of my moms side of my mothers family.

When it's not thanksgiving, i don't really have a favorite.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love each holiday. But Christmas is wonderful since the house is all decorated. Thanksgiving is great, because after the big meal, if I am able to be home at my parents, that is the weekend we get my parents house decorated for Christmas. So that is a wonderful time of memories for me. I enjoy Halloween and when my babies get older I am sure it will be more fun than I ever imagined!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 11:16 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Christmas it just puts me in good spirits, families get together, I love it, I just don't like it how commercialized it became anymore

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Christmas && Thanksgiving. It's a great family get together, when other times are hard to get all the family together. And I absolutely love it!! Halloween is fun as well.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 11:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• It's a close tie between Halloween and Christmas because I love love love love decorating for the holidays.

I lean a bit more towards Halloween because I also love dressing up (costumes) and it is an important Pagan holiday.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• july 4th.. love fireworks.. and no family drama
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I love Halloween!!! It's my favorite because I love watching the kids get all dressed up and all the decorations that are scary. Christmas comes pretty close because I love giving back. We have a family tradition of going grocery shopping and giving all the food we buy to a shelter and each one of the kids picks a kid off of the angel tree and buys them a gift.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 17, 2010