are there any????

are there any home-based or internet based jobs for moms???? if there are any sugestions please give me a shout!

ncollins885

Asked by ncollins885 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are some "Work from home" groups on here. Perhaps that could help steer you in the right direction.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Most work-at-home/internet jobs are scams so be careful!
    MDT09

Answer by MDT09 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• I have a list of ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

I always recommend eBay as a home business as well.  You can start with the stuff you have laying around the house and see how it goes. It's the fastest way to make money at home.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Happy to help with any questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:49 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• check out my journal about how i work from home..i have a few jobs on there and a business and just some extra ways to get money
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 9:57 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Thank ladies
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I have a Home Based Business that is considered of the Highest credentials and backed not only by the BBB with A+ ratings, but the President Of the US Chamber of Commerce, Tom Donahue, gave us public Accredidations, and we have publicly traded on the NYSE for 36years. We have the BBB A+ ratings, and are #66 of FORBES TOP 200 Best of 200 Small US Business list.

I will be happy to share more I will message you!.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Your going to get a lot of people telling about their business. Please know the difference, a job does NOT cost money, a business does. There are quite a few jobs. Send me a message and I can point you in the right direction to a good group here on cafemom.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 7:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• hi..  I have a newsletter and website that i believe would help you.  Over 190 ideas to work at home.  Support, tips, tools and training http://www.stepstoworkathome.com if you are interested  :0)

imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 8:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2010