What's your childs favorite CLASSIC Disney movie?

My boys like Bambi. I don't know why. I always thought that movie was so sad and boring.

My favorite is Beauty and The Beast.

What's yours?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 11:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All of my boys love Fox and the Hound and Bambi. If you need a moment for them to sit down and be quiet just pop one of those two movies in. The best part though is when we all pile in the floor and watch them together with a big bowl of popcorn.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• She's to young she doesn't have a favorite yet. Mine is Bambi and Lady and the Tramp.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Well he hasn't seen many yet, but he asked to watch Lady and the Tramp and he liked it so much he wanted to watch it again, but it was his bedtime. He tried to watch it again today, but our Xbox (which we use as our dvd player) started flaking out.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:25 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Oh and Lady and the Tramp is my favorite classic. Mulan is my favorite of the modern Disney movies.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:26 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We are more of a Pixar family, but I would have to say Peter Pan.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Fantasia ... I introduced that one to him when he was young. It is a WONDERFUL movie!! Fantasia 2000 is also very good.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:27 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• well he's watched Pinocchio, he sat through it...but he's in this phase where he only likes tv shows, like max and ruby, so when i ask him if he wants to watch a movie, he says it's too scary, that he wants to watch a show. *rolls eyes* I've bought the Sword and the Stone, Anastasia (sp?) which is pretty scary for a toddler, Pinocchio...that's all i can think of that are classics; i'm trying to get them all. my next mission is The Little Mermaid :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My girls is Snow White and my boys is The Fox and the Hound.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 11:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• Snow White
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 11:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• my dd doesnt' like the classics really..

actually I think she only likes the pixar ones, tinkerbell,and princess and the frog
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2010