What do you have in your garden this year?

Petunia's? Roses? What do you have in your garden? What colors? How do they look right now?

smokeybear

Asked by smokeybear at 11:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• well, two kinds of pumpkin, watermelon, broccoli (ready) 3 kinds of peppers, garlic, onions, tons of herbs~wanted some corn but didn't get there~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:50 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• My vegetable garden..we have cucumber, squash, onion, jalapeno, lettuce, white pumpkins and tomatoes. Our flower garden is just wild flowers but we have like 3 rose bushes.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:52 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• dead plants...so sad;(
    JeanetteRene

Answer by JeanetteRene at 11:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2010

• We are using homemade wooden boxes. In three sections, we have bell peppers. One section is habaneros and one section is jalapenos. Another box has three tomato plants. My husband bought me an upsy downsy thing from Wal Mart but once I started the seeds, I did not want to risk killing the plants. There are now 8 tomatoes in various stages of growth!! It's our first vegetable garden. We transferred kind of late because the weather was iffy. I also have a planter full of lemon basil and sweet basil and a pot filled with parsley.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I have tomatoes, green peppers, parsley, cilantro, white egg plant, cucumbers, pumpkins in the garden outside, thyme and fennel in the house..
    On my front porch I have all of my green houseplants outside along with 3 hanging baskets of inpatients of many colors along with tall grass, daisy's and wild weed flowers and much more... we transfered all of the giant Hasta plants from the side of the house to the front this yr so my house has many plants/flowers and veggies growing in and out... :)
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• tomatoes, peppers, green beans, carrots, cucumbers, yellow squash, acorn squash in the veggie garden, surrounded by lots of marigolds. basil, fennel, oregano, rosemary, thyme, and parsley in the herb garden.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• we have sunflowers, watermelon, pumpkins, tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, onions, green beans, basil, brocolli, zuchini and potatoes, we planted 4 different kinds of peppers and cabbage also but something ate those.
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Tomatoes, cukes, green peppers. Tons of perenial and anual flowers. So dry here it is an effort to keep everything watered. Things look nice, but we could use a hand from Mother Nature as far as rain goes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:03 AM on Jul. 19, 2010