Anyone know of a legit typing at home job ?

I am a stay at home Grammie, I would love to work from home since the pay in this area is pretty louzy... I would love to help my hubby out with bringing in more income.. I watch my two grandkids, and would never put them in daycare , therefore I would like to work from home.. I have typed for over 20 years, I have a computer, printer, fax machine, headset..
Please contact me if anyone knows of a work at home job with my requirements ..
Thanks,

mammyof6

Asked by mammyof6 at 12:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• There are three transcription companies who hire "newbies". You could also look into a data entry job with great american opportunities. Once you pass their test, it can take up to 2 years to get on with them. However, if you can type quickly the pay is nice. If you have any other questions, just let me know; I'm always glad to help!
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 12:49 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• This may be hard to find. Even if you find a company that will pay you an hourly wage to work from home there will be a TON of people applying for the same job. A home based business is probably your best bet. I have a home business with Ameriplan and I really love it. Look for something that you can be passionate bout. There are a lot out there.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 12:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Hi, have you considered something much more simpler and at the same time help family and friends with their health? I am talking about a home based business with an amazing product. Why not have your cake and eat it too. You can stay home with the grandkids, own your own business just by sharing the product with your friends and family, and earn extra income. Feel free to stop by my homepage. Email me or call me if you wish to know more about this amazing and wonderful opportunity taking the country by storm.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I dont know any actual typing jobs, but I have list of places I use for extra money listed at http://www.howtoearnfastmoney.info/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• If your seeking income from home my advice would be to start a home business. Most legit home businesses have a small start up fee but is well worth it considering the income potential. I use to work in an office for 5 years until I discovered network marketing. I have a group that is helping moms earn extra income from home with a great home business. We are all working together, you'll never be alone and we help you get enrollments. You'll never have to sell anything, cold call or recruit your friends and family. http://www.cafemom.com/group/45616
    maxwealth4u

Answer by maxwealth4u at 11:18 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

maxwealth4u

Answer by maxwealth4u at 11:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Go to this website and you will find a huge list of legitimate work at home jobs that you don't have to pay to begin. They have no setup fees.

http://www.ehow.com/how_4532834_legitimate-work-home-job.html
    kleighwickham

Answer by kleighwickham at 7:35 PM on Oct. 3, 2008