Should we rename the Politics & Current Events: Extreme Right-Wing Ladies, President Bashing...

MDT09

Asked by MDT09 at 11:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Someone lost their Midol
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:02 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You question isn't exactly the epitome of politics or current events, but does smack of a petty, small-minded nature.

Nice of you to show your true self.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Well, let's look at this, op.. Being that we are in the POLITICS and CURRENT EVENT'S Section~Who would be a current political leader to discuss about in the US? Ohhh yea~ The President... Who's issues and policies might be up for discussion more often that not (keepin in mind we are being CURRENT~ Ohh yea, Obama's If you have a kudos or pat on the back question regarding Obama you would like to share, have at it... To date, I have seen very little~ But I am sure you can come up with a few good question that gives Obama specific pats on the back.... {would love to read them too, lol}

Next, the current Political Party who seems to dominate the CURRENT policies in this country is WHAT party? Ohh yea, Democrats.... Hrmmmmmm, so it's doesn't take a rocket scientist to see WHO and WHAT might be presented for debate on the POLITICS and CURRENT EVENTS section..lol.. THE CURRENT (democratic) Bills, Policies, and Issues...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• LMAO...do you NOT even catch the IRONY of this ENTIRE Question!? HAHAHAHA
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Wow...isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. You should be really proud of yourself, OP. This was a very insightful and mature question.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:20 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Why don't you go back to the "Entertainment" section and discussing celebrity nose jobs. It's probably more up you alley than politics.

MunchMunch

Answer by MunchMunch at 12:12 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Then were would the extreme left wing president butt kissers, no matter what he does, go?

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I have never seen so many who love to attack. And if I retaliate, they refuse to see that they made the first nasty post in disagreement....they DO start the arguments and insults. NO....the right left-leaners are never meek and quiet. But they want others to be....and they want us [the right leaning] to agree . ANd say: "Oh yes,wise,right left-winger, you are so right and how can I ever apologize for not being just like you."

AND they want to be in control....so, what the heck, why not re-name the board? LOLOL...

***

You could easily replace the word "right" with the word "left" (which I took the liberty of doing) and it would work equally well!!! Just sayin'  "@@" LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:39 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Though I do believe we need a cry me a river section for questions like this.

Ditto that. 

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No we should not.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 16, 2010