What can I take for elbow pain?

It kind of feels like my elbow has carpool tunnel in it. (hope that is how you spell it)

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Joint pain generally benefits from something like ibuprofen, which is an anti inflammatory as well. It will help keep the ligaments and tendons from causing any extra pain.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I take Excedrin for everything now. Its a lot smoother and doesn't hit you as hard as stuff like Tylenol does. Its also a LOT cheaper too.
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Are you pregnant? I was off work for two weeks and when I went back I had this same problem with my elbow. I have a job where I do the same move with my elbow over and over again. Have you been doing something like that with yours? I have been back at work for two weeks and its gone away. I used that icy hot sleeve that you put over your elbow. I used bengay. I used a ready made ice pack at night on it...Motrin, tylenol....rest it as much as possible....IF IT SWELLS,,its more then a pulled ligament, and you need to see a dr asap. Hope this helped, I feel your pain hon!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• oops...I meant to follow my question about your being pregnant with check with a dr first before taking any meds....so wrong we cant edit in here!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Oh no beyondhopes, there is no way I am pregnant, lol. Just sometimes when I sit at the computer for hours typing and such it hurts.
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2010