Do you ever feel like you're just existing or living and why

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 12:56 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• sometimes and sorry but prefer not to answer why.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Right this very moment, i am just existing. I'm wasting time here instead of living. ...sounds sad but i'm okay with it. It's not like i live to be on CM.
    I am living when i focus on life. when i play with my boys, when i rejoice in their simple joys. when i cuddle with my husband.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:00 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Raising a family is hard work! Just hang in there - the kids do grow up and you can pursue your dreams you may have put on hold. Think of a purpose in life - there are so many ways you can contribute.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I used to at times, but since I've had my son, I don't feel that way anymore. If nothing else, he's my reason for living, and he makes my life beautiful.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• ladies its ok to be on CM i think we might go back and forth on those two things
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Sometimes. Right now is a bad time for us. DH is stressed really bad at work, I'm trying to get through school, we've had a death in the family, and tons of other things I don't even have time to list.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes. Very often. When the phone doesn't ring and no one has called me all day. When I answer a post, or text or E-mail, and no one answers me back. When I try to be friendly and reach out to people and they respond negatively, and not at all. Sometimes I feel very un needed by people other than my kids and I am a people person and just want to help people and make friends. I need to be needed and loved. Don't we all? But some days it just seems like I am dancing on this earth all alone. No one ever understands me or feels where I am coming from and that's annoying.
    MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 1:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• yes, because i have no one to share it with. It's fun going out with the girls, but i'd love to find that one exact right person to come home to.
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 11:08 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Sometimes I do.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 11:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Some people just exist. They move through their days without ever really learning to live. Life is short. I do my best to live life to its fullest!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2010