Why do people complain about CM and say other sites are better?

If they are so much better, then why even come to CM? LOL

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 1:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I think it's because there are so many moms on here who act like they are God or something... They know everything about everything and bash anyone and everyone that doesn't agree 100%. I haven't been on tons of other sites but I tend not to see it elsewhere. That said, I would rather just vote the bitches down than switch sites...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I have no idea! They're obviously trying to start drama. I think that if they don't like it here, they should leave, lol. Why stay and complain about it?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Drama, drama & drama... I see that if there isn't any drama.... Half the women on here would be bored out of their minds!! It's something to do, complaining about sites and stuff. I don't find the need to do that... It's a website, there are millions out there... Sure, some are better than others... but why complain? Boredom.... That's the answer! JMO.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Maybe because they are miserable and negative and they want to spread that negativity here and make other people miserable? I don't know. But if they don't like it here then keep it movin' cause people who are happy hear don't wanna hear it. I come here to chat and make friends and zone out with kool moms ya know?
    MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 1:49 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I honestly don't know why anyone would complain about Cafe Mom. It's been a lot of fun for me and I've met a lot of nice and interesting people. If someone doesn't like it then go elsewhere...
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 17, 2010