What Is The (1) Thing that Yo Learned Today?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That no matter how loudly I yell at other cars in traffic, they can't hear me :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I learned that, as per my husband, Edward Cullen has "glitter tits". I also learned to never take him to a Twilight movie again.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Don't come on a site to complain about and troll around cause you will get booted. LOL.

What did you learn today?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• that my stove top pops up so i can clean underneathe it!! like under the burners..(it opens like the hood of a car..lol) i totally never knew that!! so i cleaned it, cuz it wasnt very pretty..LOL..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:48 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Well theres kinda a story behind this...So i am in cosmetology school, and outside there was cockroaches and i was so grossed out by them. Well we have work stations with cubbys to put stuff in...well i was talking to the girl next to me and see freaks out cause there was a cockroach in her cubby so we both freak out and she started spraying it with a spray bottle with water in it and i told her thats not going to kill it, so she grabed her quats (blue stuff to disinfect our implaments) and pours some on it. Thing died in one sec. soooo...what i learned was if you wanna kill cockroaches spray it with quats. I always though they were hard to kill...not with quats
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• "Edward Cullen has glitter tits" is my new slogan! Awesome! LMBO!!!!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2010