True Blood show ( on HBO)

Just a few weeks ago I found out about the tv show True Blood. I know the 3rd season just started, can someone please tell me how many new shows I have missed and how I can watch the "old" ones? I just got HBO today and I need to get caught up ASAP.

I watched season 1 & 2 on DVD's ( from netflix,I joined NetFlix a few weeks ago just so I could watch series 1 & 2 before season 3 came out, but I didnt quite make it in time )

SherriX2

Asked by SherriX2 at 2:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think its been 3-4 weeks since the new season started.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Just look up HBO series there you will see True Blood show go to the end of the list. And enjoy :)
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:11 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Thank you Gammie, I tried that but I could find the older show's. I saw them at 1st and them they all disappeared.I even went out of the site & came back and still the same :(

SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• BUMP
    SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• you can go to www.watchxonline.com and search for True Blood.
    3boymom

Answer by 3boymom at 12:41 PM on Jul. 23, 2010

• I finally found a place to watch the entire show and I watched all the ones I had missed ( which were 5 btw). I found all the shows on HBO Demand.That channel also has season's 1 & 2.

SherriX2

Comment by SherriX2 (original poster) at 2:03 AM on Jul. 28, 2010