ive tried a lot of acne creams and they didnt work.are there any home remidies to make a pimple go away?

heather_11

Asked by heather_11 at 2:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 2 (-44 Credits)
  • Here is great advice I was given:

Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (she uses Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Thanks I need to try this
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• does anyone have any ideas that are less time comsuming?
    heather_11

Comment by heather_11 (original poster) at 2:39 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• What I posted is not that much time consuming. I do it every day at it take less then 5 minutes. Also when I shower at night is I do it there(the 2nd time of the day).
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• For a single pimple? Have you tried some kind of spot treatment? You just dab a bit on the pimple and leave in place (usually either overnight, or while at home just hanging out) and it goes to work reducing the pimple. It works wonders for me.

Just makes sure you have a steadfast facial cleansing routine...especially at night! That's when it counts the most!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• my cousin use to have really bad issues with pimples and acne, she would drain some rice and wash her face with the water she's drain he rice from...I admit it did work. I even used this a few times but it just means you might have to eat rice and or let it dry and put it back.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Sometimes it works for me to put some toothpaste over the pimple overnight, I read once in some magazine.
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 5:50 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• The first poster used my home remedy. For a single pimple, put a drop of honey on it a couple of times a day. Honey is a natural antibacterial.

Skin care is important, and the time spent will pay off.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My daughter swears by toothpaste. Just dab it on overnight.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• mary kay or avon
    jagrus

Answer by jagrus at 1:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010