does anyone has the same feeling?

i feel strange i feel as if i'm pregnant but i haven't had sex so i can't be pregnant but i feel sick in the morning and i wanna eat all the time and i put on some weight ( because of the eating i guess) and i'm moody all the time...

feeling so strange... i feel stupid i wanna buy a test but it's ridiculous cause i didnt have any sex for a while ( about a year i think)

krystina888

Asked by krystina888 at 2:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Health

• check yr physician
    A11

Answer by A11 at 2:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• did you miss your period and if you have then get the test and stop thinking that you are because you can talk you self in to being pg no kidding
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 3:11 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Probably just a fluctuation in hormones.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Check with your doctor,,
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 5:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I agree check with your doctor.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:39 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Sounds like your hormones are out of whack!

Answer by older at 10:11 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I'm not sure what it's called but I have heard of women feeling this sometimes. Sorry but just wanted to let you know that it's be heard of. Some women swear that they are and I totally agree with the above posters that it has to be a hormone thing. Please luv check with your DR or at least call their office and ask his nurse.
    Montylyn

Answer by Montylyn at 6:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I agree that it sounds like something is going on inside your body. I would examine your diet to see if there is something that you are eating that is not agreeing with your body and be prepared to talk to your doctor about your thoughts.
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 8:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2010