i really need help ladies please ! please help me !

I dont know of how many of you will feel comfy doing this .. Buht i just need someone to talk to about my pregnancy ! I dont get on here alot so does any of you have a number i can text yu on ?? Only ladies please !
my pregnancy is so hard & im only 18 and i just have so many questions ! Please any1 ??

jjbabi01

Asked by jjbabi01 at 3:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well I am not comfortable handing out my number, I would love to help you out here on Cafemom. Send me a personal message with some of your concerns. ;oD
    unsuspected

Answer by unsuspected at 3:48 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I too would love to help you, just pm me anytime. Ive had 8 babies so I might be able to answer some questions for you. :)
    butterfly227

Answer by butterfly227 at 5:23 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I guess lots of ladies here would be happy to help you out, I would love to help you. You may also joing the pregnancy group, that might be helpful.
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 5:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yep... here... call me

770-908-7383
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010