Is your CM profile private?

Why? Why not?

unsuspected

Asked by unsuspected at 3:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• idk why
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:51 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes and no. I've kept some information viewable by CafeMoms only and other stuff private for friends only. Reason being is that it would be naive to assume that everyone wants to be your friend or has no hidden agenda. For some people, it's a popularity contest. I pick my friends carefully, like I pick my fruit. While I seek to expand my network of friends and associates, I ain't so damn lonely that I'll let anyone in. I have boundaries that have to be respected. There's no price you can put on piece of mind, in your home, job, or internet connections.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• In these days, I think it's really naive to let everyone see your private information,, there are alot to be aware of out there.
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 4:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• no not that I know of
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No I don't like the idea of living in fear.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Nope but its not like there is anything there. You want something private, keep it off the net.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 6:08 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Not it is not. I do not have a reason for it to be private. I am not scared.

Answer by louise2 at 7:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No. I want people to know who I am, especially when I'm answering questions. I don't think I have "too much" information on that profile. I'd be interested if anyone can figure out who I am based on what I put up there.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My profile is open to cafemom members but private to non-members.   I've never felt the need to hide behind a private profile or the anon button.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• It's private to non-members. I believe I have it set to allow any members to see it, but it has been so long since I set that part, I don't remember for sure.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2010