How can I tell my husband that I'm not in love with him anymore without him getting angry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• ah.....you probably can't. he is most likely gonna be mad hearing that. especially if he still loves you.

KristaRene

Answer by KristaRene at 1:08 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Don't tell him unless you are planning on leaving. Nothing good can come of it if you want to stay in the relationship.
    Allie428

Answer by Allie428 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• You can't. It will make him upset. If you want to leave the relationship, then you'll just have to say so and be prepared that he isn't going to bake you a cake and kiss your cheek for it. If you want to work on the relationship, then maybe it's time for some counseling.
    purvislets

Answer by purvislets at 1:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• put yourself in his shoes how would you feel if he told you that . You should be honest .
    angeleyesm

Answer by angeleyesm at 1:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Just tell him and get it over with. I mean it would hurt anyone to hear that if they are married to you. It's like this you don't love him and he might feel the same and it would probably hurt you somewhat if you guys feel the same way you know what I mean?
    Anonymous

• God I had been feeling like this for a while and one day it just slipped out, since then everything has been 100 times worse then what it was. It really hurt him and is still not able to forget he claims our relationship is build on his misconception that his woman loved him as he loved her. Men Suck, dont say anything unless you are ready to leave, it is not going to fix anything
    Lost2484

Answer by Lost2484 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• The reality is that you cant. If he loves you, the news will hurt him and upset him no matter how you tell him.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 1:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• if you dont love him. you need to leave him. tell him up front. Have your bags packed and leave after you answer any of his questions. Tell him the good things about your relationship. Kiss him on the cheek and leave. BUT IS IT POSSIBLE THAT :Maybe the feelings you are having arent that you dont love him any more, maybe they are more of you arent in love with the way things are going in your marriage.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Read Love is a Choice. It really is--not a feeling. Wedding vows are not just as long as you feel good about it! We have had some major ups and downs, but after 24 years I can honestly say I love him more than I could have imagined. Less then 10 years ago I seriously wanted to kill him--and that is not joking. You can work on your marriage because that is what you vowed to do. I like what Dr. Phil said (not that I agree with all his stuff) but you have to "fight your way out of a marriage." That means you exhaust every possible avenue to save it. I could not walk away from mine for my own happiness---I stayed, found the help--and thanks be to God, we are more in love today than when we were married. And my kids are grateful to have their parents still together!!!
    Anonymous

• why aren't you in love with him anymore? when my stbx told me, i was more hurt than anything. there is no easy way. just please don't let it be because your seeing another man. that is what happened with my stbx and me. he left me for another woman. it hurts like hell. just be honest and don't be mean about it.
    kimmy1963

Answer by kimmy1963 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2008