baby shower games

I am in charge of a baby shower and I need help!
I have allowed 15 minutes for 2 games.
What are some good and quick games?

JLynn0871

Asked by JLynn0871 at 7:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Guess how many jelly beans or whatever you decide to put in the jar. The person that comes close to the number wins. Finish the nursery rhyme. You come up with 5 or 6 nursery rhymes live out some lines or word the person that complete the most correctly wins. I love shower games, enjoy.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 8:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• i believe it's called dirty diaper. You pick 8 different choc candy bars and melt them in the diaper. pass the diaper around and have people try and guess what kind of choc they are just by smelling them.
    Mandalxl

Answer by Mandalxl at 8:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I always like the "Guess the baby food" game. You take the labels off some baby food and pass them around and people have to guess what it is by smelling it. Get ones that are the small color. like peas and green beans. Also it seems every shower we go to plays the toilet one, where you pass around the toilet paper and people have to pull off the amount that they think will go around the mom-to-be's belly. I love shower games too.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I like the ain the diaper game,and the one where th guestuse TP to guess ow bigthe pregnant mom'sbelly is around!
    dixie383

Answer by dixie383 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• bobbing for binkies.. kinda messy but entertaining lol
    Mommy31107

Answer by Mommy31107 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 17, 2010