set in stains

I have like old gresse stains in my clothes from food and stuff,is there anyway to get them out? They have been there for a while.Please help!!

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:03 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If they've been in the dryer already,they're probably set in for good. You could try some Dawn or Pine Sol.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:48 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Fill your sink up with very hot water, and add some oxyclean powder (the generic stuff works just as well). Put some gloves on so you don't burn yourself and rub it in and let it sit for a couple hours. Then, put it in the washer and wash as normal. This worked for me to get grease stains out of my apron from work and those stains had been in it before I got it and they came out.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I've had really good luck with Goop hand cleaner used as a pre-treater for old grease stains. I just work it in, then throw the item in the wash about 10 minutes later.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2010