HELP Backing up to previous PAGE!!!!

Does anyone have a hard time going back from a page without having to start over? It used to be for me i would just have to press the back button twice, but now it won't even let me do that, is it just me or is it CafeMom, i have no problems with other site and was just wondering if anyone had notices anything, its very frustratiing and making it hard for me to read questions and answer them without cursing at my comp and giving up.

smilelovesmile

Asked by smilelovesmile at 8:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• most of the time it doesn't work for me either.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 8:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• does anyone know how i could alert CafeMom about an issue like this? im not new to here but i dont use it like my FB lol so i dont know how to contact them
    smilelovesmile

Comment by smilelovesmile (original poster) at 8:19 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Ugh, it's been like that for me for about 3 days...I thought it was just my computer.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• It stopped working for me too. I thought it was my computer messing up because it's messing up with other things. Hope you get a hold of them.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Hi smilelovesmile,

This is a technical glitch that we are currently working on resolving.

Please report any technical problems to the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of any page.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience.

-> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I know that when I'm on CM, I have to use my browser's history list to go back.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:33 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Mine has been having the same problem, hope they get it fixed soon.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 9:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• yup-I'm having the problem too- I used to go from the little button that shows the last pages you were on-but now it looks like it's all the same page when I'm on here and it never goes...this is day 3 now...I even completely logged out of CM and have restarted the computer but it didn't change anything : /
    very annoying!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue! Its driving me crazy!!!!! Just checked it & its still a problem, can't wait for them to get it fixed!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 17, 2010