Does anyone ever get "hooked" on a TV show, then spend the rest of the night wondering why you watch it?

Mine is "America's Got Talent"....but should actually be called "America's Got Talent, but the Voting Americans are Oblivious and Stupid". And yet I will be watching again this Tuesday. Hmmm.

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 9:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was like that with CSI: Miami. I would watch it religiously, all the while thinking how absolutely over-the-top and ridiculous it was, but I'd be back again in front of the tube every Monday at 10 pm. A couple of years ago, I made the decision that it really was a waste of time and I made a cold-turkey clean break from it. Haven't seen it since, and I'm happy to have that extra hour of my life back every week :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:24 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I had this problem with 'Lost'. That show was great the first few seasons, but then completely stopped making any sort of sense. I'm pretty sure the writers of the show were making fun of the audience for still watching...but we HAD to finish the series. We were too sucked in.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I love that show! I've still not watched the last one from the dvr yet. I'm guessing it wasn't much good? :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• mine was "the jersey shore" on mtv, i knew it would be stupid when i saw the first episode and then something just kept me recording it so i can watch it wheneva. and then the reunion was even stupid and now their going to miami!!! really, you gon bring this show back on for another season. i think mtv has lost it. they're so much into the "reality" tv shows that all the music video and artist have gon out the window. i mean damn mtv...you stand for music tv and we hardly see or hear in any music UNLESS it's early in the morning
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Every week after I've watched "Real Housewives" from wherever. Yet, I continue to watch the trainwrecks. Shoot, even the fam. is watchin' RHONJ. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2010