when can i??

when can i start giving my 4month old baths in the tub instead of the baby tub

MiasMommy6908

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When he can sit up without any support, thats when I started giving my son baths in the tub.
    musiclovingmomm

Answer by musiclovingmomm at 1:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yep I agree with the last answer- when she can sit up on her own- other wise she may squirm outta your hands (I know- I tried a little too early and my daughter bonked her head on the bath tub)
    tessa0210

Answer by tessa0210 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I took baths with my son starting at about 3 months. I had a little hammock type chair he laid on and would fill the tub a little bit and wash him. That or if we were in a hurry, I'd just plop him in there with me and hold him while I washed him.

Once he could sit up I bought a bath chair and he still uses that most of the time so he doesn't slide all over the tub. (he thinks that's a blast, but I can't wash him!)
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i take baths with my baby every now and then but she has a seat to sit in,they dont have to be able to sit to take one but i would get a seat.they got em at walamrt,i got mine at babies r us.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:28 AM on Oct. 2, 2008