Terrible Nightmare

I had a horrible nightmare I left my son at the grocery store! I was just wondering if anyone had ever really left thier child even for a second...or knew someone who had. No bashing please.

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've never done it, but I've thought I did before. The first time I went to the grocery store alone, when she was around 10 months or so, I was so used to having her with me. I turned my back to the cart to grab something. I turned back to it and the front was empty, where I kept the carrier thing. I freaked, started looking all over like some crazy woman. It hit me after about 30 seconds that I left her at home with my husband. It took the rest of the trip for my heart rate to get back to normal. :-)
    Those dreams are very common.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Not me, I can't imagine being so engrossed in anything that I'd forget my kid. Glad it was just a dream!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Nope... and I will never forget my babies!
    Dodie702

Answer by Dodie702 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 17, 2010