Can you really?

Is it possible to have your period when pregnant or no? Why is this happening to me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's not common, but some people do. Have you talked to your doctor about it?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes its possible.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• oh, mama... I've heard of it... but you should check with your doctor to be sure that's all it is.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:53 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yeah but he hasn't said much. It could be the small blood clot thats above my sac too? I just worry sooo much!
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 10:54 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My brother in law's mother had regular periods with him for the first 6 months. He was born healthy and on time. (Well, at like 38 weeks) I spotted lightly with both of my children throughout my pregnancies, as did my sister with her first one. Most women do have occasionally spotting too. So just keep that in mind. If your doctor isn't discussing these things with you, and you feel like you can't get your answers from him, its time to find a new obstetrician. Your doctor has heard them all, every embarrassing or silly or ridiculous question. You should be able to ask it all, and to get adequate questions, especially for something like this, that isn't one of the weird questions.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• yes you can have your period because i had mines with my last baby and i was thinking like wtf but it is normal for you to get it....so theres nothing to worrie about..take care
    cookieplus3

Answer by cookieplus3 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010