For those TTC and Breastfeeding

Anyone trying it? How old is your child? My doctor said to wean! Which I will probably not do. If you did and you got pregnant how long did it take?

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant with my DS when I was nursing my DD. She was 10 months old and almost exclusivly bfing (she was eating one small meal of oatmeal a day). We decided we wanted another and decided not to use birth control any more. We took 8 months of really trying with the first and got pregnant the first month of not really trying with the second, even though I was still nursing. I have many friends who got pregnant while nursing too.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 11:08 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I got pg while nursing my son...I got pg as soon as I said ├ľkay I think I'm ready to start trying to a baby" son was only nursing at noght to fall asleep. He stopped nursing when my daughter was 3 months old
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:49 AM on Jul. 17, 2010