What do you wish you were doing today?

Instead of what you are doing today what do you wish you could be doing?

Asked by Nyx7 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Spending the day with my husband...instead he's at work and I'm home with 2 very crabby babies (2.5 yrs & 10mo.)

Answer by OBImomma at 11:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• That's a lot of action!! I even opt to just have the hammock : ) The drink and service to hand me the drinks, make the drinks, and someone to do the dishes. All drinks would be free ! !

Answer by coffeeyum at 11:07 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• going to a water park to cool off.

Answer by reesemom at 11:34 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Sitting at a lake, swimming, tossing a frisbee, playing water volley ball, boating, fishing,bbq'n at the lake, laying in a hammock enoying the warm summer breeze. oh ya a nice cold drink in my hand!

Answer by QandA at 11:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Not working that's for sure... I'd rather be in bed right now getting my beauty

Answer by believejohn316 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• spending the day at our old family lake home-was called fiatpax (Let there be peace)
    waking to the sound of the wildlife
    sitting on the dock with my toes in the water
    throwing out a line, see if i get a nibble
    taking the canoe out along the shore
    eating some lunch at the table over looking the lake while doing a puzzle with family

Answer by fiatpax at 11:13 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Well, Anything other than house cleaning, would be nice. And for SO to be home with me.

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I dunno- having a bbq and drinks with friends (but we jsut moved to a new state so that's not even possible-no friends within 4 hours of us)...a theme park would be SO FUN but hubby is never inerested in doing anything like that...going to a concert would be great too, but that's not gonna happen either :(

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:26 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• enojoying a nice day at the beach watching our son play in the water but oh no..i can't do that, hubby has to work and take our only vehicle!!!

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:27 AM on Jul. 17, 2010