Skelletons in your family closet? adult content

I thought it might be fun to air the dirty laundry here. Any family secrets or skelletons you wanna share?
I'll start. My mom's older brother was such a dirtbag the state of California changed the laws so they could incarcerate him in San Quentin @ 16.

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My family closet is full of so many skeletons, if you opened it you would be crushed...lol.
    My mom's dad and older brother were sent to prison when she was 16 for molesting her for over 10 years.
    When my mom was 35 she met a man who was in prison with her other brother and married him, he was in there for 2 counts of murder and interstate kidnapping(he killed them and then placed them in the trunk of his car and drove them from New York to California.)
    My uncle on my dad;s side was kicked out of the family for marrying his second cousin.
    My mom and dad divorced because my mom cheated on my dad with his younger brother.
    My mom went to prison for trafficking narcotics when I was 16.
    My dad went to prison for trafficking narcotics when I was 17. (they were not together)
    My older brother died of a drug overdose when I was 17 and my father had to come to his funeral in handcuffs and chains.
    Oh I could go on and on..
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• my brother has had to do dna tests with his two children from his gf of 6 years
    maggiebella25

Answer by maggiebella25 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• family tree picture

either real partiers

or

northern version of KKK

knowing my family, i am sure it is a PARTY

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yep...my uncle has been cheating on his wife.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:30 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Ok, my husbands side of the family has one big skeleton that no one ever talks about. His aunt on his dad's side of the family is 80 years old has had numerous lady friends throughout her life that are the butchiest lesbians around and has never been married, she herself is a bit masculine type, everyone knows she is a lesbian but will never come out, so it is secretly whispered around in the family but no one has the guts to come out and ask, so it is off limits. She had the guts though to come to me when my daughter came out and say she didn't understand, and while I bit my tongue I listened!

Answer by older at 11:45 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My mom married a man who had just gotten out of prison for brutally raping and beating a woman with Down syndrome. My sister is now married to him.Between 1989 and 2005,he has done time 3 times for molesting girls under age 14. He is now 57.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• i have an aunt on my moms side.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 17, 2010

• As far as I know, there are none.  

I'm kind of feeling left out nowsad

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:00 PM on Jul. 17, 2010