miscarriage??

i had m last period may23rd...no period june. spotted and 3 pos prego tests and 4 negative shortly after...i woke up this morning blood all the way down my legs..i was hurting reeal bad last night and my husband had to go get m e tylenol. i had to take a shower to get all this blood off..and yes we have been TTC for a few months. please any advice?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 11:46 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would go into L&D and get checked.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I have had 3 miscarriages and yes it sounds like an early miscarriage I would go to the dr and let them run their blood test and make sure everyhing passes right.. sorry hun!
    MalachisMommy06

Answer by MalachisMommy06 at 5:22 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• It could be. But bodies are funny. My sister had the same thing. Got a positve test, and woke up the next day drenched in blood. Turns out it was just a cyst that ruptured. It happened 3 more times. and now she has a healthy 2 year old!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 7:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2010