whats the funniest thing your toddler says?

My son just turned 14months and is starting to put words together, hes constantly getting in trouble for pushing buttons on the TV, and the other day daddy was telling him to stop it..well ethan started saying DADDY STOP IT! So now, anywhere we are even when daddys not with us, if he gets mad he says daddy stop it with this angry face lol!!

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son when he was just starting to put words together (he's 2 now this was at least 1 year ago) Stepped an ant while waiting for my sisters to get out of school, and looked up me and said "got it!"I was cracking up=o) he was so serious!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 12:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• When I build blocks with my son or draw with him he'll look at what I've done and say "Good job Mama!" and if I pretend to cry he'll get down next to me and pat my back and say "Wha happen' Mama?"

Then of course there is the classic getting hurt and running over to me with his arm out for a kiss saying "Hurt..." with his sad face.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My 2 year old is always saying funny things. The last few days she has been telling me "Don't bug me" its funny the way she says it
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• my daughter is now 2 will be three soon........i had a baby last month and she ask me did that baby come out ur meme....
    cookieplus3

Answer by cookieplus3 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My little girl is 2 and when her aunt has her on the swing and pushes her too hard my MIl or I will yell "Too high!" to warn her aunt to be gentler. Now my daughter walks around and yells "Too high!!!" in a hugh pitched voice.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• She runs around with the fly swatter and yells "I gonna killa bugs."
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My DD is 2 and saying funny things every day! her latest is when looking in the mirror - "Im Fabulous" and does kisses the air! super cute!
    LizaJayne

Answer by LizaJayne at 2:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Abigayle says the same thing to Chad, if he tickles her she says "daddy stop"! LOL She also likes to point out the dog's potty outside in the yard, she points and says "Yuck, poop" She will be 18 months on the 2nd.
    pcricket1008

Answer by pcricket1008 at 10:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• So many things I want to share. Ok one is recently my brother came to visit with his DD who is only a month older than mine and we told them to go play catch my DD runs of to get the ball turns back and says to her cousin "Asha - come on" it was too cute. When she puts on a hat ro sun glasses she wil turn to me and ask "How'd I look" and if I ask her How do I look she answers "beautiful Mommy"
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 11:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• A couple of months ago my daughter was looking extra cute for a picture and I called her a diva. She looked at me with her little hands on her hips and said "momay I'm not a diba I'm Mariah!" LOL she's only 2!
    devinebeauty

Answer by devinebeauty at 9:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2010