could i

so i think i might be pregnant because i was spotting or whatever and its like barely anything.. its like a light brownish pinkish color and me and my boyfriend have unprotected sex alpt but he pulls out and a week ago i was feeling sick like getting pregnancy symptons.. and its 6 days without my period now and i took a pregnancy tst 4rm d dollar store nd it said negative so like idk could i be pregnant what should i do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Call your dr tomorrow & get a blood test done, its the only way to know for sure!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Just remember you can often get false negatives but rarely a false positive. Hope that helps.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2010