Do your kids want attention while you are on CM?

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 12:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Nope, I only get on while she's sleeping or when daddy's home @ night & I need a break for a little bit.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No, because he gets it. If he was ever suffering from my being on CM, I'd delete my account. 95% of the time I'm on Cafemom, he's right next to me, and we're playing with toys or something. I may answer or ask a question in between singing, dancing, and kissing him, lol. However, most of the time I spend on here is during his naps, or after he goes to bed at night. After I get my house work done, that is. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes, and pay attention to them I just don't push them to the side.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No, Julita can play independently. She will often color, play with her dolls, read a book, or play in the yard without demanding constant attention. I also take breaks to talk with her, to see if she needs a drink, and that sort of thing.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010