Do you color your hair?

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 12:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, I would like to but I think I would love it and I can't afford $100.00+ a month, and I don't know how to do it myself.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No. I am a natural blonde, it's darker blonde than I would like, but coloring it just is a continuous battle with roots....and I hate that.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Not at the moment... I think I'm going to start again, but my DH never noticed when I colored it before and I gave up... But I think I'm gonna start again!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yep--I started going gray in my late 20's.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No, I love my hair the way it is. Plus I have long hair and really like to donate when I cut it and you can't do that if it's colored or permed.
    Aemelia

Answer by Aemelia at 12:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yep ... I vary between red and black. Right now I have Herbal Essences Stiletto Black on my hair.

Coloring at home is easy ... just follow the directions or have a friend help you. The darker the color, the less often you have to color.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 12:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I've been going to the same gal for years. It does get expensive and I have to wait for longer in between at times...but, it makes me feel so much better about myself when I do get it done. We highlight w/blonde in the summer & red & blonde in the winter. I'm naturally dirty blonde...eewww.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• sometimes when I get bored with it, but nothing too drastic
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No, but I can't wait to start playing with colour when I start turning grey.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes...to cover the grey...and it is $95.00 every six weeks. I hate spending that ....but I love how it looks. :-)
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2010