What do you like to do on your Saturdays?

I enjoy cleaning if my dh has to work. Otherwise we try to go to the park, the lake to canoe, or to the zoo. Good family fun is important to us. How about you? What do you do on your Saturdays?

PhoenixFire

Asked by PhoenixFire at 12:16 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We like to do as little "work" as possible, Saturdays are for "FUN" as a family doing whatever it is.....playing outside, biking, walking, parks, beaches, swimming, boating, camping, driving around, out for ice cream, socializing. Saturdays anything goes!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:34 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My Saturdays I usually clean the house from top to bottom because Saturday nights my ex husband is 'supposed' to take the kids for the night. I like to get housework out of the way so I don't spend time cleaning when I could be enjoying the little things I don't get to enjoy the 6 other days out of the week...like leaving my house after 7pm...lol!
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Work! I like to work on the weekends so that my DH can work through the week and we always have a parent with the kids.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My husband is home today. So after breakfast I blocked off the livingroom and scrubbed the diningroom and kitchen floors. Then he vaccumed for me in the livingroom. Then the baby went down for his morning nap. I am washing bedding to one of the beds now. And swept the floor in that room also. It's a spare room where the computer is. Later after the oldest's nap we will take them to the park. It's hard to go somewhere when the youngest one isn't walking yet....but once he is we can go more places!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I love that I have the whole weekend ahead of me. Plus, my 10 y/o dd and I go out to lunch. Its her "mom" time away from her 7 month old sister.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Well, I worked this morning, now I'm here while my daughter eats her lunch. For us, Saturday isn't much different than any other summer day. I work 7 days a week.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 12:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• We usually go swimming or skating. Today we were supposed to go swimming but i got up kinda late and i don't think that's gonna happen. So we're just gonna stay home and do chores instead.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Cook, clean play on Cm go the park, shopping right now there is a classic car show going opn uptown that we just came from. Whatever we can find to do.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• go out to eat and do the grocery shopping together

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:10 PM on Jul. 17, 2010