OMG will not guess what I heard on the other line?

So this morning around 3am I get a call frm my bf thinking he might need a ride or something cause he supposable went out with his friends.I was wrong. I answered and it was him having sex with some girl. I have an idea who. He's cheated on me lots of times and I know I've should of left him. I've been with him a yr. Anyways I called and texted him saying "what the F' is your problem calling me waking me up at 3am to listen to u having sex with someone" he never text so finally he answered his phone and he denied the whole thing saying" I didn't call you, it wasn't me that called you". I know it could of been that chic cause she has it in for me and she doesn't like me. She's older than me by 3 yrs and acts like a lil teenage girl. I'm 31.She'll call me up and brag that she's been with him and so on.I'm just tired of all this.I told him 2 go b wit her,but he says no,shes just a friend.I do love him.any advise to let him go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Men are a dime a dozen & worth even less. Hold out for a man who treats you like the queen you are! Don't put up w/ men who don't.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Think about the STDs he could be bringing home. That would be enough to convince me to dump a chronic cheater!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• A relationship shouldn't have that much drama.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• The 3 of you should get it on! Try that.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I would have sent him packing after the 1st time he cheated! I agree w/pp...don't put up with it. There are plenty of men out there who won't treat you that way. No one deserves that treatment!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 12:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• just let him go.. there is a man around that will treat you like you need to be treated!.. i hate 2 timers.. they piss me off..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You already know the answer to your situation. You allow people to treat you how you want to be treated. Keep allowing him to cheat on you and you will end up with some sexually transmitted disease that medicine wont be able to treat and you will possibly die of. Is that what you want? Is he worth that to you? Do you love him more than you love yourself? You're better than taht! Get a frreakin' clue! Im telling you this because I would be telling my daughter or sister the same damn thing if they were in this situation. Dump this loser before something really bad happens to you! If you dont,you dont deserve any better.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• He doesnt deserve you.
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 12:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You've only been together 1 year.. And this isn't the first time he's cheated on you. That's not good, not a good sign at all.

One year, though at the moment feels like a really long time. In the big scheme of life, one year is nothing. A drop in the bucket of time. So if I were you. I would cut my losses and walk away. After just 1 year, there would be nothing beholding me to that person, damn sure nothing that would be cause for me to stand or put up with that. No life long attachments, no nothing. I would walk, and I would walk quickly.

Life is short in all reality. It's way to short to be unhappy, or mistreated and disrespected by someone that you don't have to have in your life.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I am sorry to hear that! I went through something similar... My ex got someone else pregnant! You know when you are tired of being somebodies "FOOL"...

Stop playing girl there are too many "GOOD MEN" out there to be wasting your prescious time on scrapps... I had to pray my way through it! It was hard, but I kept my eyes on God, and he carried me through it with my head held high! Just please make sure when you do finally change your number, change the locks, and don't make yourself available to him or any mutual friends(if you can help it) get yourself together mentally.

Don't allow the crap that he put you through to effect your future relationship w/your future husband.... That is a seriously bad mistake we all make at times like this to some degree.

Stay encouraged, and away from dating until you get "YOU" back! Smile, it will work out!
    believejohn316

Answer by believejohn316 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 17, 2010