what does your husband Think he is good at ..but you Know he is awful at it?

mine thinks he is good at fixing things around the house
i do not have the heart to let him know he is not a handyman

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 12:29 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dancing to salsa music!!! he steps on me and cause bruises in the process!!!!!

Answer by older at 12:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• cleaning. i secretly follow behind him and redo it.
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 12:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Home repairs
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 12:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• LOL that's funny. I would say cooking. He and I just have different taste and styles.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:31 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• making sure things don't fall on the floor for our toddler to stick in her mouth. He's notorious for not taking the change out of his pocket then being surprised it falls out when he takes his pants off! He never does get it all picked up & is always shocked when our dd brings him quarters!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Handyman stuff here too. OMG! We have a nice wooden garbage can holder type thing and he decided he wanted to refinish it.... Wood shouldn't turn black when you stain it, right? lol
    Another time he decided to fix a dripping faucet and he ended up switching the hot and cold.... Ugh!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Oh, and grocery shopping. I mean, can you look for the brand that is on sale?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 12:33 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I have a kit and do things myself. My Dh works so many hours that I've had to learn to do things on my own-plumbing,and all. I just do it all and dont worry about waiting for him to fix them and that way,I know they are done right. ;)
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 12:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Cleaning, he won't, and cooking he chooses to see it's not him and I cook more varieties, while he does the same 2 dishes all the time. it's all about variety in cooking for me.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 12:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2010