im i being too hard on him or am i right? read below for the details adult content

my son is 6 weeks old. and his father has given me anything for him so far. so last nite he texted me saying he wants me and miss me. the thing is he wants basically sex and thinks its cool that we can do that and he thinks i will be okay with that and it is okay he doesnt help with finances for the baby. so i told him no. and that it is not cool. and i basically cursed him out. because he wants that but doesnt want to do anything for his son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• You aren't being hard on him...in fact I don't know why you even have time to listen to him telling you he misses you. Sounds a little too selfish for my liking.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Well,no youre not being too hard on him. He wants to play but not pay. Tell him to grow up. If he doesnt pay for the child he helped create,taxpayers will have to. Not cool! Whats he wanna do? Have you allow him to play and maybe you end up pregnant again-accidents DO happen. (Not saying you would willingly let it happen). He's not taking responsiblity for his actions. He needs to get with it!
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You are right on, why should he get free booty and not take care of his responsibility? He sounds immature and seems to think you are a push over. You have a child to be responsible for. If I were you I would file for child support, that would put a stop to it. He does not take you or his child seriously.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No you are not being hard on him. Pretty easy actually because I would be having him served with court papers. he has a responsibility to this child and he needs to man up.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Good for you!! Why should he get all the good things while you get the rest? It's his son, he should be financially responsible for him also.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 12:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Listen i had a similar situation as you. My ex didn't want to do nothing for our son. But he still wanted to get some. I was not into the whole"ex-sex" thing so he was crap outta luck with me. I don't think youre being too hard on him. If he respected you at all, he would honor the relationship you all have as parents and see you for the mother that you are. you are not a sex object. You are not a toy to be played with. You tell him, "either he is all in as a finanical contributor, a role model, and as a mate, or he can get the hell outta your life".
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 12:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• hard on him!
    he is being hard on you for asking anything from you
    you gave him a child that he does not care for and he wants more from you

no question at all here
    no, you are not being hard on him
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• hell no you're right
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 12:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I would have been even harder on him. No, you werent too hard. He sound slike a total asshole.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• helllllllll no...you are totally in the right mama!!!!
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 2:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2010