Do you know how much I can accomplish with my kids out of the house?

They've been gone for forty five minutes and I've cleaned three rooms, burned a cd, and did some pilates...

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:55 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• zoejains momma >>> That is so accurate. The thing about the timer, is the drama, and the one I'll add, like watching a re-run of the dukes of hazzard. YEEEE- HAAAWWWW ! ! ! ! !
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 1:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I know!!! When my babies and husband are out of the house I am like a tornado ripping through here.
    When I have to leave with the 3 of them, it's like hearding blind cattle. And leaves more of a mess behind them than there was in the beginning!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 12:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• i have three kids home and husband iwho s out on his motorcycle since 7am

can my kids come to your clean house to listen to a music cd while doing pilates with you?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I know what you mean. When my kids go to their dad's place, I get the whole house cleaned and vacuumed in a few hours and then I relaaaaax because they'll be back the next day to mess it all up again. Lol!!!

I get less than 24 hours of kid free time a week. I used it as efficiently as possible.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:58 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I love that feeling of wow. the entire house is clean and everything is put away in the correct spot.. now for the fun part.. get the stop watch and as soon as the kids walk back in the door start the timer.. see if it takes them just as long to mess the house back up as it did for you to clean it lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Isn't it amazing? I actually get more done when hubby and them aren't around either....Like the whole house is clean...seriously! lol I wish it would happen more often....even if it was once a week to get all the deep stuff done!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I know isn't amazing how much can get done in a short amount of time then when they come home it's all undone in like a few minutes.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Now, relax with a good book.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My hubby once went off for a weekend with his mom and the offspring. My house was sparkling by the time they got home, even had a couple of batches of cookies on the kitchen island and fresh flowers throughout.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 6:30 PM on Jul. 17, 2010