Do you think negatively of women who have breast implants?

What's you overall opinion of women who get implants? Do you see them as vain or superficial? Do you look down on them for not accepting themselves as they are? Just to clarify I'm talking about women who get normal sized implants, not the ones who go for the stripper boobs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No I don't think negatively. I'm more envious than anything else. I would so get implants if I could afford it.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Not at all, if it makes them happy power to them!

Answer by older at 1:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• stripper boobs
    LMAO
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• No I don't have a problem with it at all. If they are happy with it, then that is all that matters.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Normally I don't think good for them. My sister has them and actually had them redone because the double D's she got were not big enough. Now each boob is bigger than her head. Personally I think that is too much and over the top.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• i dont look down on them. i kind of feel sorry that they cant just love themselves the way they are though.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Now each boob is bigger than her head...those would be the definition of stripper boobs..... i think
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I don't think less of women who get implants. I would get my boobs done if I could afford it. I don't want them huge, I mostly just want them put back up to where they were before I had kids. Lol!

If it makes them happy and gives them more confidence and they can afford it, then more power to them.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I don't think anything about it, because, #1 ~ I don't know the circumstance that led her to get them & #2 ~ it's none of my business why she got them.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• EDIT!

My response should read... normally I think good for them...

Sorry, my brain is not working today!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2010