How can I treat baby acne on my 2month old?

I was wondering if there was any thing I could do to get rid of my daughters baby acne it's mostly on her forehead top of her head and a little on the sides of her cheeks! Is there any thing I can to to help it?

ashley0810

Asked by ashley0810 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just keep washing her face.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• its normal like itsallabtthem84 keep her face clean :D
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I don't think it is acne, it is usually caused by their sensitive skin being rubbed on fabrics that have been washed in a detergent with irritant elements, or even heat sometimes will do this, keep the area clean and let it be.

Answer by older at 1:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Noooooo! Don't wash her face too much it makes it worse!! You should only wash baby's face once per day with warm water and a very gentle soap.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Just leave it alone. As she grows older, it will go away on it's own. Washing it, putting lotion on it, or anything else will probably just irritate it. Make sure you're using some kind of hypoallergenic laundry detergent, or any "free & clear" version thereof that way it doesn't make it worse.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• best way is to let it be it will go away
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Forgot to add -obviously you can wash her face while in the bath and such....I didn't mean don't ever wash her face, lol.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Just wash her face with a wet washcloth, there really isn't much you can do other then that. It is just all the hormones from you coming out of her body, at least that is what my pedi always told me!
    pcricket1008

Answer by pcricket1008 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• for my first DD i used a wrm wet cloth and it helped a little, with my second i was told to try eucerin lotion and it cleared up in a day or tow. GL!!
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 2:32 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• BREASTMILK!
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 5:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010