How do I get my anger out since i'm so restricted?

Before pregnancy I had several outlets to deal with stress. Some of these included alcoholic beverages (every now and then), motorcycle rides, soccer, and softball (or batting cages). Now that i don't have any of these i find myself yelling at my SO much more than any of us would like (including baby).

Mama2Jayda

Asked by Mama2Jayda at 2:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• other than the alcohol, you can still do all those other things. (unless you're highrisk and the dr told you to take it easy.)

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• what about trying pregnancy yoga?
    Lilmomma1986

Answer by Lilmomma1986 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• can you go intense with stretching out? you are more limber (good time to braces, too) because of the hormones. are you allow to do foot circles, leg stretches, back stretches, shoulders. maybe some holding yoga stuff (wii fitness).

i knit to keep my mind busy (learned during final weeks one year), watch the tanning for pregnancy pigmentation on neck and face that last long after birthing.

I was so housebound, I got my boyfriend to prep a spot for me to plant strawberries. before getting put on bedrest (shit, wonder why) I had bought stuff for the spring garden and it was so hard seeing it sit there drying out everyday...I put a blanket down, and easily put at least some berry in a mound. for the most part I felt so useless, but seeing that mound do well was nice (but shit, the dude could have been cool and put the garden down for me..alas..)
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010