Are you getting addicted to cafemom?

I feel I'm getting addicted to the site, my husband has been telling me as well,, but I love it,, what do you think is too much?

mommy_sam

Asked by mommy_sam at 2:18 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, my name is tasches and I'm addicted to Cafe Mom. I've been a member since Club Mom (I think that is what it used to be called). I think I need CM intervention ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:21 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Yes, I am becoming addicited too. Too cute tasches!
    Not sure what my husband is thinking, but I do know he has noticed the difference.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• getting? nah,i'm full fledged
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 2:26 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Hi, may name is kat, this is my first meeting, I have been addicted to cafemom for a few months now
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I am severely addicted to cafemom. I think I need help! lol i can't seem to get off the computer anymore...
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I used to be addicted when I was a SAHM. Now I'm just sort of addicted... I'm so tired a the end of a work day I may read the questions but I don't have the energy to answer them!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Hi, I joined last Saturday and I am in "long lecture" in less than a week. I tried like a madwomen (it was foggy out) to do long lecture in a day...only got 800 into it yesterday...hoping to turn 101 core points into 280 level pt to break out today....think I'm hooked?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 2:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Of course.
    Honeybun09

Answer by Honeybun09 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2010