WHAT HELPS GROW YOUR PLANTS THE MOST I KNOW WATERING THEM

BEAUTIFULWOM518

Asked by BEAUTIFULWOM518 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Proper sunlight. Check to see if they require full sun, partial shade or filtered sun, or shade. Fertilizer can help too. That's all I've got. I'm really good at killing plants. LOL
    mama3ks97

Answer by mama3ks97 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Sometimes depends on the plants but a lot of them like used coffee grounds. My garden has gone gang-busters this year. I went to the "green-friendly" Starbucks and picked up bags and bags of used coffee grounds and spread them all around my garden.

If you mean indoor plants, be sure you don't overwater. The best fertilizer are those sticks you just push into the plants, and you are good to go.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I water once a week and keep the soil moist not wet or dry - and I usually feed them once a month with liquid plant food that I add to the water can. During the summer months I put my ficus trees and Christmas cactus on the front porch and they thrive - I think they really like the humidity! Hope this helps!
    moose1969

Answer by moose1969 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Plant food and water
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 3:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I bought some seaweed elixir online at Burpees. You mix it with water and it is a concentrate. Then at 1/2 cup to a 2 gallon watering can. The blossoms are gorgeous and the veggies in the garden are growing great! Tomatoes at big and beautiful. Sometimes I use miracle grow but not since I've found this.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 4:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I am a huge fan of Miracle Grow plant food. Works on my flowers and veggies and even my house plants. Love their potting soil too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:57 AM on Jul. 19, 2010