WHAT DO YOU TO GROW YOUR HAIR

BEAUTIFULWOM518

Asked by BEAUTIFULWOM518 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I really don't do anything considering I am liking it at shoulders length for now. When I was younger I always used tail and mane shampoo and conditioner and it worked well.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Dont comb it when its wet use a strengthening shampoo get it trimmed every so often. Let it air-dry when you can instead of using blow-dryers or rubbing it with a towel. I cut 17 inches off my hair at the end of February and it has already grown 3 or 4 inches. Also if u take vitamins it will help too.
    Rockabye

Answer by Rockabye at 3:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• eatting good, and getting frequent trims, and using protein treatments when needed, the proper shampoos and conditioners will lead to healthy hair.. thermal protectant sprays if using a blow dryer or straightner or curling iron.

it won't actually make your hair grow faster, but it will appear to because damaged hair tends to break off, making it seem like it's taking "FOREVER" for it to grow.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:23 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I quit blow drying my hair and using heat on it. I may use heat on it once every month if that....it keeps it healthier and doesnt damage as quick.
    sent4u5041

Answer by sent4u5041 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I ask the same question
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• hair grows 1/2"/month/average..some more, some less. like pps have said, healthier hair (bodily intake/nutrition counts along with what you do to it on the outside) will appear to grow faster because its not breaking off or splitting. take care of your hair and it will 'grow'. there are no magic pills or products that make it grow faster.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I usualy slept in a braid. But that can cause breakage if you get it too tight. My hair is almost waistlength. If you can stand it... Try not to blow dry your hair much. And always use a wide comb after you wash it. The less you do to make it 'break' the more you can go between cuts. :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 4:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• oh... and vitamins... make sure there is folic acid it them. :O)
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 4:58 PM on Jul. 18, 2010