This is the Daddy...

Seeing as there is no really stellar site (like this one) for fathers to share advise and experiences...How many MEN are on right now reading over thier significant other's shoulders? Or for the ladies how often will your SO jump opn and give a fatherly input here and there?

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 3:08 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My SO gets involved from time to time, when I'm like what do you think about this etc....But mostly he just thinks of it as women stuff lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Not my hubby, whenever i read him anything cafemom related he rolls his eyes & turns up the tv!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Mine isn't interested either.

Answer by Bmat at 3:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• mine dont
    tandie1977

Answer by tandie1977 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My hubby doesn't like Cafemom either.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 3:20 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Still the Daddy here (the boss is going to put lotion on her legs or something) ...I can kind of understand why there is NOT a site as fluid as this one for men to share ideas of raising children because most of the daddies I know all have the same ideas anyways...Here at least there are a vast number of POVs right wrong and indifferent to either keep for use later or disregard as junk...
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 3:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010