Do second babies come early than first babies? And also do they come a lot faster?

nflowers4

Asked by nflowers4 at 1:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think its different for everybody. I know with my first pregnancy (I had twins) so they were early and with my second I was induced. I was in labor for 8 hour with my first pregnancy and 4 hours with my second pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• with my first i was 36.5 weeks and labor lasted 12 hours i am pregnant with my second one right now and i have made it to 38 weeks and two days i going to be induced tuesday if i do not have her this weekend. so i would say that babies come whenever they want to it doesnt matter if they are your first or your 12th
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 2:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My 2nd baby came right one time and the labor was along quicker but everyone is different.....
    my first baby was late, she bypassed all the due dates that I was given.....Good Luck
    taylorswiftfan

Answer by taylorswiftfan at 2:11 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• mine did
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 4:59 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• with my first he was like a week later and i started haveing contractions like 4 days before they even kept me at the hospital lol ... its was horrible ... i hope this one comes faster
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2008