what do you think....

I started dating my bf when i was about 6mnth prego. Its like i found my soul mate! now all of a sudden weve been arguing over EVERYTHING from the way eachother drive to forgeting to do things. weve been together for 10mnths...advice please!

(some background)somtimes i act like the baby is just mine and i yell at him for doing things that i do too... and latly ive been working 7 days a week soo i have some stress, when i get home i still have to fix dinner and get the baby to bd and pack his bag for the morning then lay out my things an get a shower, i get to bed around 1 then have to be up at 5:30... i feel like im doing everything... when i try to tell him how i feel we get in an even bigger fight :..( PLZ HELP! no bashing please ,just advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I think that brand new in love feeling is wearing off. Now your at the point where you are learning more about each other and from your post your living together. Living together complicates things sometimes because your really learning how this person is & what their every moment activities are. The baby is not his I assume since you met him when you were prego. Is he being a good father figure to the baby? Do you both have the same goals? Do you both have the same idea's when it comes to raising a baby & having a family? Big decisions to be made there. And it certainly sounds like your stressed, I have been there when your on no sleep taking care of a baby & working, it's hard work. Make some time for yourself. Do as much as you can to get get both of your schedules together. And if you can't tell eachother how you feel without fighting it won't work. You don't want your baby growing up around fighting. Goodluck
    jfblaine83

Answer by jfblaine83 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Honeymoon stage is over. Reality has checked in. Do you have a lot in common? You need to sit down and talk about what it is that you both want. It takes a lot of compromising to make a relationship work, and both have to be willing to work real hard at it all the time. It is a give and take on both parties. Try counselling. GL
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:27 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• It sounds like you both are over the honeymoon stage. While your stressed out you have to realize that he is stressed too. the fighting gets worse if everyone nitpicks at every little detail. Sit down and have a serious talk w/ him about how you BOTH feel and work from there. Every relationship is about give and take. Even the best relationships take work. GL
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 3:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• i work thur. fri. sat. 8am to 8pm but it takes an hour to get to wrk plus my sons dc is in th opp. direction by the time i get home its near 10. i also wrk that schedual every other sun and the days im off there i wrk at my other job which is not a set schedual and is copl. random and most tues an wed i dont get off till 11. money is sooo hard to come by...

thankyou for your advice :D
    megan1089

Answer by megan1089 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010