Ever have those days....

when you know it's better to just shut up and get off the computer because if you don't you're just going to rip someone a new one for asking such stupid and sometimes immoral questions?

PaceMyself

Asked by PaceMyself at 1:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I frequently type out my @## ripping reply..and then hit delete...it helps rid the frustration. I'm particularly frustrated by the 'do you think I'm pregnant..." and the "my child just took a two story fall and his head is bleeding what do I do.." GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Anonymous

• Hahaha. Yea, just about every other day......but for some reason, I'm unable to walk away.......sort of like watching a train wreck you know? You just can't turn your head. haha
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• The "Am I pregnant" questions! GOODNESS people! Take a test, see a doctor, don't ask random people. "My son has a fever of 107, what should I do?" GO TO THE DOCTOR. Use you freaking heads people! I agree obviously and today is one of those days! But I am gonna sit her with this computer on my lap for another 20 minutes and then lose it! LOL
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Yes I do.I'm amazed at the stupidity on here sometimes. I know we are supposed to be respectful and nice according to cafemom rules, but you know there are just some questions that dont need to be asked because it's common sense. And in my opinion if you are seriously asking something that is common sense, then you are asking for someone to rip you a new one.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• HAHAHAHAHA!! All of the above.
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 10:22 PM on Oct. 1, 2008