Have u ever had them turn ur baby?

How bad or uncomfortable was it for the doctor to turn ur baby in ur stomach so theyre in delivery position?

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They tried to turn my son when I was 8.5 months pregnant. I was really, really uncomfortable and it did hurt me quite a bit. If they had realized earlier on in my pregnancy that he was sitting breech then it wouldn't have been such an ordeal and probably wouldn't have hurt so much.
    The doctor had to use a lot of pressure and was actually shaking from pushing/pulling so hard. I felt like I had been beaten up for the next few days.

I also had a fairly large baby and his bum was wedged way down in my pelvis so it wasn't a typical attempt at a turn.
    Yours most likely wont be as painful as mine was.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• My son was in breech position. When I was about 8.5 weeks the dr tried to turn my son. The male dr that did at first was very gentle and it did not hurt at all but when it was the turn of the female dr it was very unconfortable. Unfortunetly it did not work because when the dr did the ultrasound my son was back in his position. Another dr wanted me to have my son in the position he was in I was lucky nott to. At the end I had an emergency c-section.
    chedezada

Answer by chedezada at 4:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2010