Do u ever feel this way or is it just me

Somedays i dont want to be a wife or a mom. I dont feel like being bothered by anyone here. I just want to do whatever my heart desires with no questions asked, no questioned answered. Please tell me im not the only one who ever feels like this. Please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• DEFINITELY not the only one! I feel this way soemtimes too. I'm sure every mom has her days.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I feel like that too sometimes! I just tell my dh that I am taking a day "off" and I go and do whatever I want to. I am free if only for one day and usually by the end of the day, I can't wait to get home.
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I think that everyone feels that way sometimes. When I start feeling that way it's time for some mommy time w/ no kids! My hubby will watch the kids so I can go for a walk or the movies
    ajmfmommy

Answer by ajmfmommy at 3:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You mean sometimes you just want to be your own person? no way. what a bad mother you are. how horrible of you to want your own time for yourself. (sarcasm)

oh honey. i would think there was something wrong with you if you didn't feel that way sometimes.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You are most definitely NOT the only one. I'm bipolar so maybe I feel these days more often then the normal mother. I do have days where I wish that I weren't married nor a mother. Finding time to be just ME is hard.
    mommyangel0102

Answer by mommyangel0102 at 9:28 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• You're human, we all feel like that sometimes. I love being a wife and a mother, but sometimes I get tired and fed up and need to be left alone. We all have bad days. Sometimes I just want to get in the car and drive til the gas runs out. We all need time to ourselves, there's nothing wrong with that.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 2:48 PM on Jul. 18, 2010