When did you know...

you were getting older? If you have had that realization, that is. The other day I told the kids at work to dance the macarana and they looked at me like I was speaking a different language...

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol. I love that dance!

I knew I was getting old when I found out my little cousin was having sex. :-( I remember holding her as an infant! But at least she came to me to talk about it. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Im only 26 and I swear Im going through a mid life crisis already. Im closer to 30 and its freakin me out. My oldest child will be 10 this year and I think when she does turn 10 is when I will be like dang Im getting old
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• After 9/11 my 9th graders wanted to nuke most of the Middle East. I told them that was one solution, but to remember this. It only took the ash from Mt. Saint Helen to circle the earth and find its way back to Mt. Saint Helen. They didn't know what I was talking about . I reminded them about the volcano, the eruption and such in 1980. They reminded me all of them had been born 1986-ish. So, I asked, I guess you don't know who Sly Stone is?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• When I was called Ma'am at the store by a 20 something guy! AHHH!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• When I started getting tired and sleepy around 8p.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 4:12 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• when I turned 25 in June...Im freaking out!!! lol
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 6:46 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• When I started making friends that were younger than me. Ive always had older friends... and now some of my friends are just 18!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 8:15 PM on Jul. 17, 2010