Can someone please tell me why?

Why do people seem to be rude to me when I am having a bad day to begin with? It feels like people are only mean when it is a bad day, otherwise, I generally see people as nice(r). grr

ps bumps make me feel better about myself ;)

HuskerMommy08

Asked by HuskerMommy08 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe you see them as rude because you are having a bad day.

Answer by older at 3:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Its probably not always them. I feel the same way at times but then I look back and realize maybe the things that people have said I took the wrong way. Hope you have a better day soon!
    branmomma32

Answer by branmomma32 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Maybe they aren't being rude. Maybe being in a bad mood makes it seem that way.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Maybe it is the way you are coming across to them?
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:49 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Sometimes people can sense that bad mood and it tends to rub off on them. You don't have to do or say anything to them for the rub off to happen. You just have to be in close proximity. Bad moods just tend to rub off.
    And sometimes it just seems that way because you're already in a bad mood, and it makes things seems even worse.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:09 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Hmm....well if ur looking at things in a negative light..thats what ur going to see! Im one to sense nagative vibes a mile away, and runaway as fast as i could! lol Dont need anyone raining on my parade!
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 6:35 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• LOL when I am in a bad mood I am very good at interpreting things negatively but when I am not in a snarky mood I am much more positive.

bookworm23

Answer by bookworm23 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• omg....that was my hubbys problem yesterday...and he asked that same thing!!!!
    oregonduck

Answer by oregonduck at 6:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• maybe you give off a bad attitude or have a mean face so they give it back to you. Dont know. It seems that way for me too.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• When a person is in a bad mood, they tend to frown more than smile. Frowning makes others frown, just like smiling makes other people smile. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2010